Wednesday, July 27, 2011

Happy Meal.....



Nothing better than a delicious meal together with the family......


And I enjoy my happy meals every once a week..... sometimes more than once.....

I have my entire extended family together.... and the meal is a celebration...


It fills me up to the brim.... refreshes me, energizes me, and I get to spend time with my loved ones.... and dine with them.

We all sing too, at the feast..... and express our joys..... everyone brings something to offer and we all unite in one accord...

And the Hosts of this Feast always sends out such loving invitations, its hard to resist

"Truly, truly, I say to you, it was not Moses who gave you the bread from heaven; my Father gives you the true bread from heaven.  For the bread of God is that which comes down from heaven, and gives life to the world."Jn6:32

Try saying no to that.....

And having all the family together in such busy times.....

"And they continued steadfastly in the apostles' doctrine and fellowship, and in breaking of bread, and in prayers." "And they, continuing daily with one accord in the temple, and breaking bread from house to house, did eat their meat with gladness and singleness of heart."Acts 2:42 and 46


The Holy Mass is indeed a Happy Meal... a royal celebration, a loving sacrifice.
I cannot do without my Happy Meal, can you?

1 comment: