Sunday, September 16, 2012
Friday, September 7, 2012
It's Friday and many of us must have already planned out our weekend. But what about the dreaded Monday? Mondays are not to be dreaded. Read on...
Sunday, September 2, 2012
I love surprises, specially the ones that leave me happy! I got one such surprise when Karen Blessing, of Baking in a Tornado decided to present me with the Liebster Blog Award (she did this quite a while ago but I took a long time to actually believe that it was a reality). So now I have to answer her questions and chose my own 11 award winners to spread the blog-love that I got.
So here goes:
So here goes:
- How many total blog entries have you posted? - 113 Posts
- Do you have a favorite entry that you've posted? - Yes I do, its My Date With Time
- Do you work at promoting your blog? - Not much!
- Have you ever had writer's block? If so, what did you do? - Yes, currently suffering from an acute one, and I have asked a few fellow bloggers to guest post on my blog while I deal with my block.
- Whats the greatest impact blogging has had on you? - Through years it has shown me how I have grown, when I look back to my old pieces, it's a bit of my own old self captured in there.
- Who has been the most help to you in your blogging? - All those kind people who have followed my blog and commented on it, given me courage to go on.
- What's your leisure activity (besides blogging)? - Reading ofcourse.
- What's your favorite time of the year and why? - CHRISTMAS! For obvious reasons!
- If someone rings your doorbell and you are in the middle of getting down a thought for your blog, do you answer the door or keep writing? - Write hastily in shorthand, answer the door, get back to writing!
- Boxers or briefs? Sorry don't answer that, just wanted to see if you are still paying attention! - That was a cheek!
- Has blogging become an addiction? Do you think we all need an intervention? - Uh... Ummmm... Yeah... Maybe... I'll go and feed the cat!
Now ideally I have to ask 11 questions to next 11 bloggers to whom I will be passing on this award... But I am feeling so lazy, that I would ask my readers to just add their blog link in the comments and claim the award! Esay peasy! :)