I love surprises, specially the ones that leave me happy! I got one such surprise when Karen Blessing, of Baking in a Tornado decided to present me with the Liebster Blog Award (she did this quite a while ago but I took a long time to actually believe that it was a reality). So now I have to answer her questions and chose my own 11 award winners to spread the blog-love that I got.
So here goes:
So here goes:
- How many total blog entries have you posted? - 113 Posts
- Do you have a favorite entry that you've posted? - Yes I do, its My Date With Time
- Do you work at promoting your blog? - Not much!
- Have you ever had writer's block? If so, what did you do? - Yes, currently suffering from an acute one, and I have asked a few fellow bloggers to guest post on my blog while I deal with my block.
- Whats the greatest impact blogging has had on you? - Through years it has shown me how I have grown, when I look back to my old pieces, it's a bit of my own old self captured in there.
- Who has been the most help to you in your blogging? - All those kind people who have followed my blog and commented on it, given me courage to go on.
- What's your leisure activity (besides blogging)? - Reading ofcourse.
- What's your favorite time of the year and why? - CHRISTMAS! For obvious reasons!
- If someone rings your doorbell and you are in the middle of getting down a thought for your blog, do you answer the door or keep writing? - Write hastily in shorthand, answer the door, get back to writing!
- Boxers or briefs? Sorry don't answer that, just wanted to see if you are still paying attention! - That was a cheek!
- Has blogging become an addiction? Do you think we all need an intervention? - Uh... Ummmm... Yeah... Maybe... I'll go and feed the cat!
Now ideally I have to ask 11 questions to next 11 bloggers to whom I will be passing on this award... But I am feeling so lazy, that I would ask my readers to just add their blog link in the comments and claim the award! Esay peasy! :)