Thursday, July 14, 2011

Days



The day was bright
As if the first day of the earth
The sky clear, with not a cloud to speckle it
The breeze was merry and so was I

The next day dawned
All bleary and grey
With only clouds and no sky
The wind grew chiller, and my mind dark


The third day arrived, or did it?
I could not tell
so dark, so cold, it rained
I wept...


I thought, all days would be bright and warm
all nights clear and cool;
The changes in seasons
I could not bear

Then I met someone
who taught me to
be warm in heart
cheery and bright

No matter what the day
I shall always arise
bright and clear in heart and mind
Filled with love and glory divine....

2 comments:

  1. Interesting take to this poem, and good flow of thought. Liked the positive ending to it. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Leo!

      You can subscribe to my blog for more updates...

      Delete